Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- Coronary heart disease
- Blood & urine testing - for patients on a range of drugs for rheumatology, dermatological, gastroenterology and respiratory diseases. We also offer regular blood tests for patients on anticoagulants.
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive & sexual health services
- Child health surveillance - together with the health vistitor.
- Childhood immunisations
- ECG's - routine non-urgent.
- Maternity services - antenatal and postnatal care provided together with the midwife and hospital services.
- Substance misuse clinics - including drugs, alcohol and smoking.
- Support for refugees and asylum seekers
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including flu, pneumococcal and some NHS travel immunisations.
NHS Self Referral for Mental Health
How information about you helps us provide better care:
Confidential information from your medical records can be used by the NHS to improve the services offered so we can provide the best possible care for everyone. The information along with your postcode and NHS number but not your name, are sent to a secure system where it can be linked with other health information. This allows those planning NHS services or carrying out medical research to use information from different parts of the NHS in a way that does not identify you.
You have a choice. If you are happy for your information to be used in this way you do not have to do anything. If you have any concerns or wish to prevent this from happening, please speak to Practice staff or ask at Reception for a leaflet. More information can be found at www.nhs.uk/caredata
Disabled Go Access Guide
Disabled Go’s mission is to maximise independence and choice for disabled people in accessing their local area and the places we all want to visit. The Access Guides have been produced to help our disabled patients, and their carers, know more about the facilities available within practices, such as parking, toilets, walking distances and waiting rooms. Please click the following link to view the Access Guide for our practice: